Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hot diggity!

At the beginning of June, we celebrated Jonah's last day of play class with a stop at ye olde weiner stand. Sadly, it only served to remind me why I don't eat hot dogs, but I didn't let my rebelling senses rain on the boys' parade. They were so happy that Manny willingly shared with Jonah. Now that's somethin'. Actually, no, now that I write that I realize that "somethin'" would be if Jonah willingly shared with Manny -- Moosy is fairly generous -- but you get the point, right? They loved it. Possibly atomic relish. I won't use vulgar language, so as to protect the sensitivities of some of my readers, but I will say that I only let my kids eat this, ahem, STUFF once in a while. It was painful to even look at. It actually colored Manny's bowels. Atomic!








Cutest. Kid. EVER!

No comments: