Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nice day for a wedding

On July 4, my sister married Greg. Did I come back with a camera full of pictures? No, I didn't. The same thing happened to me at my wedding -- I have one rather silly picture of Gabe and I dancing with some of my cousins and THAT'S IT. Sad. The wedding was in Greg's parents' vacation home's backyard, surrounded by trees, and the day was beautiful, as was the wedding. Anyway, here are the pictures we DO have. Congratulations to the happy couple! (Only one of whom is pictured below. Again, very sad.)

My maternal grandmother, Ruth, my mom, Kara and me at the hair & makeup salon. The Moo-ster was really looking cute that day, lounging in the grass.
Here is one of the few pictures of Jonah on his 2nd birthday, though you may recall a certain video in which he was begging for a "big beer." That was on his birthday, too. Our son knows how to ask for a birthday present!
At the reception, Manny practices cup-drinking. The Sanchezes don't do sippy cups! Currently, at age 10.5 months, Manny is almost spill-free. Am I bragging? Sorry. =) Here's our family picture of the day. Please ignore the fact that Jonah looks terrified and Manny looks like he just saw something he didn't want to. They were tired from behaving so well during the ceremony. Two of the four of us looking happy isn't bad.

No comments: