Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ludington beach

(Just so you know, I've given up on choronological order, due to the fact that some pictures are here, some pictures are there, others are I'm not sure where. I think that I'm actually moving in reverse chronological order. Just so ya know.)

On our way back to Chicago (well, out of our way, but that's beside the point), we spent part of a weekend at a house in beautiful Ludington, Michigan, hometown of one of our Chicago friends. Of course, the only pictures I have of the whole weekend are of our children and my husband on the beach. From looking at these, you'd never know that there were 8 other adults and 1 year-old baby Miles with us. Maybe next time... For right now, though, I hope that you'll think that these pictures are as sweet as I do. These trucks from Gangee are, after Thomas the Tank Engine and tracks, Jonah's favorite toys. You're not surprised, are you?
Jonah wanted to tell us all about the giant car ferry "boap" he just saw: "Ho-o-o-o-onk!"
Manny was fascinated by the sand. Yes, he did eat it. A lot of it, actually.
Hand to mouth, sand to mouth.




I'm pretty sure that I have the cutest kids ever. Sorry, everybody else.

No comments: