Sunday, March 7, 2010

Month 3

As much as you might like seeing pictures of the two older boys (lots of new ones below!), I'm sure that everybody wants to see pictures of "the baby," as I often call him. (I'm trying to keep him as little as possible for as long as possible!) The top photo was taken almost a month ago, and the last just last week.

Jonah often calls Iohan "Bluey," for his blue eyes. "Hey there, little Bluey, how are you, you cute little guy?" When I told Jonah that Jonah himself was born with blue eyes, but that they changed within a day, Jonah said, "Well, I just think that Iohan's eyes should stay blue forever."









This boy knows how to enjoy life. He looks like he's about to explode from happiness.







Jonah loves, loves, LOVES Iohan. I think that he wishes that he were big enough to change Io-Io's diaper, to bathe him, to carry him around. I sometimes wish that, too, sweet Jonah.


All I can see in this photo is the ears. Which doesn't make the photo any less cute, of course.














No comments: