Thursday, December 10, 2009

Angry gnome

Please don't revoke my parenting license for letting my baby continue to cry just so I could take some pictures of him doing so. We call him our little angry gnome when he cries because he looks like, can you guess?, an angry gnome. (Except gnomes are supposed to be ugly, but this guy is incredibly handsome!) Iohan looks just like Jonah when he cries, his face scrunching up in the same way that Jonah's did when he was a baby. A friend once told me that he appreciated seeing pictures of Jonah crying, only because it shows one of a baby's many facets. With that in mind, I've tried to capture the sad faces of my babies alongside their happy ones. Each little memory like this is something that I want to retain, so I snap away while my child cries. But not for too long...







...not when Iohan looks at me with these accusing eyes. So sorry, sweet baby!

No comments: