Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome home, Baby Iohan!

With our first two children, I wanted to be home as soon as possible after giving birth. With this third one, though, I stayed in the hospital for as long as the insurance company would let me. It was so peaceful and quiet there, and we weren't awakened at 6 a.m. by our 3 year-old's floppy feet. Iohan was born on Sunday and Gabriel, Iohan and I waited till Tuesday to return to the apartment. We were confident that the boys were well cared-for by Gangee and thought that, in fact, they probably appreciated being able to be spoiled by her without Gabriel or me interfering. Right now, the boys are completely smitten by Baby Iohan, or "Baby Han," as Manny calls him. He's the first thing they look for upon returning home from some outing with Gangee, and they love to show him their projects and toys around the house. It's very, very sweet. Just like this picture of Iohan and his daddy.











No comments: