Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I thought he was saying "Big bear"

We promise you, he came up with this on his own.

We were heading back from my sister's wedding reception, and Jonah was tired and cranky. We had stopped at Meijer for some, um, refreshment, and Jonah decided that he needed some, too, after a long, hard day (which was, incidentally, his birthday). Happy Birthday, son. (And, no, we didn't open anything in the car!)

(Hey, Katie, that's the Raffi CD playing in the background. Have I told you that it's Jonah's favorite? Especially "Baby Boo-ga". Thank you!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the clip of you giving it to him? Probably didn't, you tease...
Send Jonah to his Padrino's...he can have it in a car, in box with a fox, in a train in the rain, in a boat with a goat....what a cutie!!

Katie said...

Since James is watching with me and demanding more and more viewings of Jonah's video I have convinced him that Jonah is asking for a 'beard.'